Responsibilities will be:
- Address change requests to vendor and discuss related design/future data delivery.Dealing with queries from internal clients receiving data from IDM.
- Perform relevant checks relating to asset and cash flow monitoring and follow up on any exceptions identified. In particular
- Data quality checks and query management - Performance and control/risk KPIs.
- Portfolio level exception monitoring for impacts, stale prices etc.
- Ensure supplier performance KPI reports are accurate and reflect actual performance.
- Exception management and enrichment of sensitive information, e.g. account steering codifications.
- Consolidation of change requests from internal customers.
- To ensure business controls including audit and regulatory requirements are relevant, implemented and adhered to.
- Monitor supplier service performance on an ongoing basis.
- Business testing of new enhancements and release implementation related actions.
- Manage the controls and processes during the late shift.
- You are fluent in English, French is an asset
- Excellent at communicating ; both written and verbally
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Proven experience of supervision of and participation to internal, external, mixed and virtual teams across geographies and time zones
- Accuracy and stress resistance focused on client's needs.
- A good team player, working with teams around the world.
- Able to prioritize and deliver within agreed deadlines.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.