Data Management Business Analyst (m/f)
Willing to work for a disruptive Fintech company in Luxembourg?
One of our clients, a Luxembourgish Fintech company specialized in Fund Data Management is looking to hire a Data Management Business Analyst (m/f) to sustain their constant growth.
- You will establish and track action plans, working with cross functional teams.
- You will work on innovative projects to offer new solutions to your customers;
- You will analyze customer requests and evaluate their feasibility
- you will work closely with the IT department
- You will be in charge of coordinating the functional tests
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization in both oral and written form
PROFILE SEARCH :
- You have a degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistic or related field
- Excellent Excel skills (Vlookup, PivotTables, etc.)
- Knowledge of fund industry is a plus
- Exceptional computational and analytical abilities and sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with fast paced, fluid environment
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and completes all projects with high energy and ability to prioritize and take ownership
- You are Fluent in English, French would be considered as an asset
- Any PM certification would be considered as a strong asset;
OUR CLIENT OFFERS :
- Work alongside recognized experts;
- Real career perspectives;
- A high variety of projects;
- Work in an international environment;
- A good working atmosphere.
If you are interested by this opportunity, please contact send your application at the following email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org