Line of ServiceInternal Firm Services
SpecialismIFS - Office of General Counsel (OGC)
Management LevelSenior Associate
Job Description & SummaryA career in Office of General Counsel, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of the Firm’s legal department by providing dedicated legal support in the areas of litigation, counselling, and corporate, commercial, and employment law. You’ll play an important part in all aspects of regulatory proceedings involving the Firm and its personnel by supporting on regulatory issues, advising the Firm on matters relating to its operations, supporting the Firm’s client contracting function, and advising on matters related to employees.
As part of our Internal Firm Services, you’ll provide strategic oversight, manage operations, and develop policies for all aspects of the Office of General Counsel team.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several internal clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Establish effective working relationships directly with internal clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
As a Data Protection Analyst (m/f), you will:
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to assess and check the compliance of the personal data processing by PwC;
- Identify and assess the personal data processing as well their associated supporting assets (systems, processes or agents);
- Perform risk analysis from a data protection and data privacy point of view;
- Seek solutions, implement and follow-up efficient technical and organizational measures to reduce risks;
- Ability to ability to transcribe legal requirements into business processes, make recommendations an ensure the follow-up;
- Produce documents, such as data processing register, reports, roadmaps, compliance referential, presentations... to evidence compliance with PwC policies, standards and guidelines as well as applicable regulations;
- Define and set up communication models for compliance reporting (Reporting platform, Dashboard);
- Act as intermediary between DPO, IT services and business lines of services, transposing regulatory requirements into data governance principles and IT architecture specifications;
- Maintain awareness on compliance changes that may affect PwC’s environment;
- Support the education and training of PwC’s employees so they better understand their responsibilities with regards towards the compliance on the personal data and data privacy aspects.
- You have a Master degree (Information Technology or Management);
- You have 3 to 5 years as a Business Analyst or a Risk Analyst;
- You have an interest in regulatory projects and in data protection (especially the GDPR);
- You have ability to model processes (BPM) and to translate requirements into specifications;
- You have some knowledge on data management and information management;
- You have the ability to quickly understand the PwC’s policies and guidelines regarding data;
- You have a good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- You are fluent both in French and English; any other language is considered as an asset;
- You have a strong sense of confidentiality and can deal with sensitive information;
- You have strong analytic and organisational skills, you are proactive and able to multitask;
- You are pugnacious and able to work under pressure.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date