- You have minimum a Bachelor in Computer Science
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Data Science or Business Intelligence
- You have experience on one of these Machine Learning:
- Methods: kNN, IBL, Bayesian, Neural-Networks
- Languages: Scala, R, Python or similar
- You are fluent in English and ideally in German.
You will be a key player in the Business Intelligence team with a strong focus on service business processes. Your responsibility will start with initial process definition with the business, specification, implementation, roll-out and continuous user support.
- You will provide leadership to identify business requirements
- You will be in charge of specify and develop the data architecture with data models
- You will develop logical and physical data models
- You will lead data discovery actions
- You will develop prediction models based on traditional statistics and machine-learning models (supervised & unsupervised learning)
- You will design and develop BI artefacts (build end-user interfaces, roll out of new Bi artefacts : datamodels, reports, dashboards)
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.