Debt Funds Senior Risk Manager (m/f) - AC077
Greenfield are very happy to assist one of our clients in their search of a Senior Risk Manager. They are the leading investment services company. They have an extensive experience in structuring and administration of traditional and alternative investment strategies. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience in the debt funds and credit risk.
- Design and implement risk models for alternative investment fund structures with main focus on debt/ loan originating strategies;
- Continuously develop and maintain risk models for a variety of other fund structures covering e.g. infrastructure, private equity, venture capital or real estate;
- Analyze target investments including set-up of continuous monitoring and limitation of underlying risks;
- Monitor, analyze and report according to regulatory requirements as well as defined internal standards;
- Contribute efficiently to new projects (e.g. structuring/ on-boarding of new funds);
- Build the bridge to clients and communicate internally with all levels of the company;
- Report to the respective Risk Management Team Head and the Head of Risk Management as well as to various fund bodies.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience e.g. in a asset management or a big4 company, banking, corporate finance, deal- or risk advisory;
- University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. finance, mathematics, economics). A quantitative background is considered a strong asset;
- Good understanding of mathematical finance and financial as well as alternative assets, specifically including debt instruments and credit risk modelling;
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. AIFMD, Circular 18/698);
- Curiosity and desire for new challenges as well as stress-resilience and flexibility;
- Strong command of MS Excel and Word, ideally programming skills, e.g. in VBA;
- Proficiency in English; German is considered a strong asset
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Alan Chbeir by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.