Are you looking to join a fast-growing international environment?
Is professional development important to you?
Our client is one of the fastest growing fund and corporate services companies, specialised in Alternative Investments. As a Depositary Fund Accountant, you will assist with the routine day-to-day functions of the Company's depositary services offering.
* Assist with all aspects of the record keeping of funds and associated fund structures
* Assist with all aspects of depositary matters, including the preparation of asset confirmation, reconciliation and proofing of investment holdings and ad-hoc depositary requests
* Assist with the completion of routine depositary queries
* Prepare periodic cash reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
* Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of depositary procedure
* The candidate will have completed a relevant professional degree or qualification (preferably ACCA or ACA)
* Relevant previous experience, ideally gained in a similar environment (Fiduciary, Big 4, Asset Manager etc.)
* Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an asset
* Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential
* Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We'll help you go further.