Our client, one of the fastest growing fund and corporate services company, specialised in Alternative Investments is looking for a Depositary Supervisor.
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day functions of the Company's Luxembourg depositary services offering.
This position offers a highly international and dynamic environment with great professional training possibilities.
* Establish and refine operating procedures relating to the depositary services offering
* Assume responsibility for monitoring all cash flows passing through the fund platform and, in particular, ensure that all monies received for the subscription and redemption of units or shares, and the acquisition and disposal of fund assets is properly bookkept
* Assume responsibility for the safe-keeping of fund assets, whether through custody or more general verification of ownership
* Oversee the proper operation of the fund platform, implementing a number of ex post controls and checks to achieve this
* In conjunction with the Head of Depositary Services, ensure that the depositary services department complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
* Act as a higher authority on a day-to-day queries
* Take responsibility for providing oversight and monitoring, including transaction reviews and documentation collection process. Act as 4-eyes level of review on depositary matters, ensuring Company policy and professional guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
* Assist the Head of Depositary Services to build Company's depositary services offering; support the promotion of the service internally and in the market more generally
* Supervise and assist in the training and development of more junior stuff
* University Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience
* Relevant previous experience, ideally gained in a similar environment (Fiduciary, Big 4, Asset Manager etc.)
* The candidate will have completed a relevant professional degree or qualification (preferably ACCA or ACA)
* Fluent in English, any other language will be considered as an asset
* Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential
* Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We'll help you go further.