On behalf of our client, an international and well-established bank, we are looking for a Deputy Chief Compliance Officer to join the team.
As a strong support to the Chief Compliance Officer, your main responsibilities will be:
- To implement compliance policies and procedures
- To carry out the quality control and monitoring tasks
- To ensure cooperation with other departments of the Bank and high quality communication with internal/external counterparts.
- To ensure control of customer due diligence measures and KYC procedures.
- To train & support staff on compliance matters
- To implement and lead specific projects such as new regulations.
- You hold a Master's degree. A legal background is an asset
- You have an experience of at least 5 years in Compliance in an international financial institution
- You have a deep knowledge of legal and regulatory environment of banks and funds
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you are a team player
- You are fluent in in both French and English.
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to send your application to Maxime Delcroix quoting the reference LUB/FY/019007.