Experis IT Luxembourg is currently looking for a Deputy Lead Architect (m/f) for one of our clients.
Our client is an internal IT hosting services provider of a large organisation in Luxembourg city. The role is part of their architecture team under the responsibility of the Lead Architect; this team designs hosting services for Database, Middleware, BI, web servers, that are consumed by application owners in various policy domains. The team has grown a lot in the last 3 years and the Lead Architect needs a deputy.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
The Deputy Lead Architect oversees and coordinates the work of the architecture team (35 people) in collaboration with the lead architect. This comprises:
- Working with the 5 service architects to guarantee consistent IT services for the customers: service catalogue, portal, orchestration, inventory, quality assurance, transition to 24/7 operations teams.
- Working with the 30 technical architects on their projects and activities to make sure the technical designs are aligned with customer needs and internal guidelines. Offer guidance and foster collaboration between people.
- Help to handle the relations of the architecture team with the rest of our teams: operations, development, testing, etc. A total of 140 people works in the managed service.
- Help to handle the relations of the architecture team with the customer (15 persons) in the context of projects or change management.
- Take part in recruitment, performance evaluation and other HR topics.
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have at least 10 years of experience working in at least one large-scale IT environment as a technical architect, technical project manager, product manager.
- You have at least 5 years of experience managing a team
- You have a broad understanding of database and middleware functionality (any vendor or flavour)
- You have a broad understanding of systems, network, and storage
- You have some experience with enterprise architecture and with automation projects
- You are ITIL Foundation certified
- You have those tech skills (Nice to have) : Ansible, Jenkins, BPM or technical workflow engines, CMDB/CMS or other relational inventory solutions and Task follow-up tools such as Jira.
- You are TOGAF certified (Nice to have)
- You are able to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- You are able to guide people, understand concerns and address them, de-fuse tense situation
- You have a Service-oriented mind-set
- You are able to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other European language is a plus
If you are interested by this opportunity, please contact me at the following email address: email@example.com