SOGETI is looking for a GPO Specialist to join its Configuration team and as a key member of the Desktop team, you will manage the full Management of GPO/GPP.
You will be part of a team which interact with other team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural and prestigious environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience by sharing technical knowledge with your futures colleagues.
Your challenge/your responsabilities:
- Responsible for the GPO/GPP full management;
- You are a strong user with GPO Tools (AGPM);
- Maintain Active Directory environment (User Send Groups);
- Prepare detailed functional requirements;
- Prepare IT requirements specifications and technical design;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation;
- Act as a member inside the team in charge of the migration of Operating Systems Windows 7 & 10 and debugger (Analyse and Troubleshoot until put in production);
- Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry. This included meeting annual personal development goals.
Skills & Requirements
Qualification/ Technologies :
- Experience in GPO area (AGPM);
- Strong knowledge in Operating Systems Windows 7 & 10;
- Strong experience with creating and managing GPOs;
- Experience working on deployments in environments with 10 000+ users;
- MCSA Microsoft Certification would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Well-organized, meticulous and dedicates to details;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English – French would be an asset.
4+ years university degree in IT with 4 to 7 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.