As Direct Tax Officer you will be responsible for a wide range of activities and your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing Direct Tax returns and calculate Tax provisions for client companies
- Maintaining Tax records and follow up on all filing deadlines related to Taxes for client companies
- Supporting the Accountants with respect to Direct Tax matters
- Providing internal Tax training
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Management, any specialization in Tax Accounting is considered as an asset;
- Has between 0-3 years of relevant experience in the Tax field in a Luxembourg Fiduciary, tax services provider or financial institution;
- Has good analytical skills;
- Actively develops Tax technical expertise;
- Is a team-player and has a can do and pro-active attitude;
- Has good organization and prioritization skills;
- Is fluent in English, any other languages (French/German) are considered as an asset.
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.