DIRECTOR – LEADING REAL ESTATE INVESTOR – NT136
Greenfield is proud to work with an international real estate investment firm in their search for a new Director. The company is fully licensed PSF and falling under the supervision of the CSSF. This person will be responsible of a team of 8 people and review the overall deliverables and oversight of its team. This is a great opportunity for you to join a young dynamic team and if you are looking to give another push to your career. The suitable candidate for this position will be details focused, proactive with a great communication skill.
- Manage a team of 8 employees
- Provide technical guidance to ensure the best service is offered to the clients
- Responsible for the last level review of fund accounting activities for the funds
- Take care of the oversight of SPV Accounting, Fund Accounting, Consolidation, Financial Reporting, etc.
- Ensure new servicing scopes are being raised to ensure appropriate pricing
- Coordinate regular client meetings and build strong relationships with clients
- Ensure correct labour allocations for all team members
- Be part of ad hoc projects from time to time
- Graduated in Accounting, Economics or similar
- 7 years of similar experience, ideally within a Real Estate
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Qualification (ACCA) is a strong asset
- Details focused and service oriented
- Team player, stress resistant, organised and dynamic
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Nicolas Tassin by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Accounting & Controlling, Operational Finance & Banking, Legal and Human Resources sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.