This role will support key areas of the Distribution business management function, primarily the establishment Distributor Due Diligence process and on-going Customer Governance.
My client is an UCITS Management Company Developing the efficiency of its due diligence distribution department.
Distributor Due Diligence
- Manage the day to day process for issuing and chasing DDD requests.
- Collate and compile all necessary DDD reporting and papers for all relevant committees and management boards.
- Build direct relationships with our preferred Due Diligence provider(s) to support continued development, enhancement and build out of the DDD process.
- Perform due diligence, including periodic on site visits with distributors.
- Develop and support additional DDD responsibilities (extended regulation or further jurisdictional requirements) as required.
- Be involved in branch oversight as appropriate and assist in the development of a branch oversight framework including implementation of monthly reporting and annual due diligence of branch offices.
- Oversight of distribution including sales, marketing and product:
- Understanding the delegates distribution model and framework;
- Assisting in the development of an oversight process of the key distribution pillars;
- At least 3 years of experience in funds distribution due diligence
- Fluent in French & English
The role will offer the opportunity to have a good level of salary and to be involved in major corporate projects as well as local operations.