Distribution Support Analyst - Spanish speaking (M/F)
You will work closely with key stakeholders in the various business channels and countries as well with the manco to support commercial goals and to ensure that all Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Work closely with the client group/Sales Teams to vet, validate and approve any new Financial Intermediary business opportunity
- Work with Compliance/the Money Laundering Reporting Officer and Manager to ensure the risk-based approach due diligence framework is appropriately operationalized;
- Perform initial and ongoing due diligence, covering AML and KYD and/or KYC documentation in conjunction with Compliance/MLRO;
- Identify, analyze and evaluate specific risk situations and make relevant recommendations.
- Maintain distribution arrangement documentation (contracts, amendments, fee letters, and other relevant documentation);
- Ensure contractual agreements and internal system set-ups reflect Distributor/Clients relationships;
- Manage components of the service commission fees and rebates processes (documentation, system set-up).
- Support the Sales Teams in vetting new markets/countries;
- Assist in the registration and set up of the funds in new markets/countries.
- Support the Sales Teams on the Distributor/Clients daily administration;
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting;
- Assist in organizing and coordinating internal and external audits related to distribution;
- Other distribution-related duties as assigned by management.
The Candidate Profile:
- 3-5 years' experience in a distribution / due diligence / AML KYC role;
- In-depth knowledge of mutual fund operations as well as regulatory Luxembourg requirements inclusive of related AML/CTF related regulations;
- Responsibility for the delivery of a high-quality service, for the adherence to industry rules and regulations and for the respect of the defined internal procedures;
- Fluency in both English and Spanish;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and the ability to support the company in maintaining key critical standards and be proactive in the resolution of issues identified by regulations and/or industry trends;
- The incumbent must be professional, courteous and flexible at all times.
Our client is a large US asset manager
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.