SOGETI is looking for a talented, driven and experienced Dot Net Developer to join our company.
As part of the Digital department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will participate in the Software Development lifecycle of a project on client premises or from our DevOps center in Bertrange.
You will do more than just sling code and you will engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle at all stages including:
- Analysis & Backlog definition;
- Solution design;
- Follow Agile development best practices as well as DevOps enabling practices such as Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment to improve overall execution speed and product quality;
- Follow security best practises such as OWASP;
- Responsible for working closely with the product owner to create software that meet the business needs;
- Be able to think through business use cases;
- Create and maintain accurate documentation;
- Continue to develop skills, knowledge and ability to improve processes and procedures, and keep updated on trends and developments in the industry. This included meeting annual personal development goals.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in building applications using Microsoft .NET technology;
- Experience in C# Development;
- Experience in Web services development using WCF, Web API, REST, or equivalent;
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as SCRUM;
- Experience in DevOps tooling (CI/CD pipelines);
- Experience in a modern UI development framework such as Angular or ReactJS would be an asset;
- Experience with Azure would be an asset;
- Experience in a modern hybrid-native mobile development framework such as react-native or Xamarin would be an asset;
- Any certification in Microsoft .Net would be an asset;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
3+ years university degree in IT and 3 to 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.