EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
In order to continue the expansion of our Financial Services practice, we are currently looking to recruit several:
Audit Senior (m/f) specialized in Real Estate
- Perform annual financial statements under Lux GAAP and IFRS to clients in the Real Estate field
- Lead, coordinate and develop a team of Assistants
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations
- Coordinate on-site fieldwork at clients including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process
- Translate the audit strategy into effective audit procedures and deliver the assurance service for the assignment efficiently and effectively
- Use expertise in primary accounting frameworks and our Global Audit Methodology, to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards.
- You have an University Degree in Business Administration with main emphasis in Audit, Accounting or Controlling and/or a professional certification (ACCA, CPA etc.)
- You have 2-4 years of experience in the Audit of Real Estate companies or funds
- You have strong knowledge of Audit under IFRS and LuxGAAP
- You have experience in consolidation
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French would be a strong advantage with any other language considered a plus.
- You have excellent comunication skills and are a good teamplayer
- You are organised and flexible.
We offer you:
• A fun, friendly, flexible yet challenging work environment;
• On-going training
• An attractive package;
• A quick onward career progression while working with a broad range of clients.