Joining an international and highly reputable company, you will be offered to provide risk management leadership and support to the European Wholesale and Institutional business, ensuring effective risk management across all business functions in accordance with the risk management policy of the group.
* Support and coordinate the execution of Operational, Strategic and Financial risk management frameworks and policy requirements.
* Support the management helping the business fully understand their risk profile
* Drive RCSA programs leading workshops and providing guidance to the business as appropriate
* Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks.
* Ensure the risk data is correctly captured and that KRIs are in place
* Provide analytical commentary including oversight and analysis of risk event reporting
* Carry-out risk-based reviews and provide assurance to the business as required
* Provide complete risk and control reporting to the senior management
* Challenge existing practices and recommend risk solutions
* Advanced ERM experience, ideally completed with relevant risk qualifications
* Asset management operational experience desirable
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
* Proactive, analytical, able to inspire and energise teams.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact ANNIE BURTON as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We'll help you go further.