Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is the world’s number one venue for the listing of international securities offering a unique full service throughout listing, trading and reporting. In 2016, LuxSE launched the Luxembourg Green Exchange platform (LGX), a multiple award winning initiative, supporting issuers market their green, social and sustainable securities by generating awareness about their projects.
The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) is looking for a
ESG Analyst (M/F)
- Process applications to the LGX platform and prepare applications for validation by LGX management.
- Monitoring of issuers to capture new green/sustainable issuances in the market through use of tools like Bloomberg, CBI and Environmental Finance databases etc.
- Monitoring of issuers to capture new green/sustainable data published.
- Data collection and input into our platform and contribution to improving published data.
- Follow developments in the area of sustainable finance and complete market research for management and the LGX team.
- Prepare data and short articles for our newsletter/blog.
- Contribute to our preparation for technical working groups by preparing relevant technical reports summarizing key sustainable finance related topics.
- Master degree in finance, business management or economics with a specialization in sustainable or environmental finance
- Preferably previous work experience in sustainability / ESG (environmental, social, governance matters) within a finance, banking or capital markets context.
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Ability to research, analyze and present information.
- Accurate, detail-oriented and reliable.
- Working well under pressure.
- Team-oriented and independent.
- Good communication skills in French, English and Chinese (spoken and written).
Should you be interested in joining LuxSE, please submit your application here: http://bit.ly/30YTFc9
At a later stage of the recruitment process, we may ask for a recent copy of your criminal record (N°3).