We are looking for the new Head of accounting who will be responsible for overseeing the general accounting of the Luxembourg entity and its European branches.
Our client is a prestigious banking and financial group, offering private banking and asset management to European and international clients. The position to fill is for European Private Bank.
As the new Head of Accounting, you will manage a team of 4 persons.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage, coach and develop the financial controlling and accounting team
- Supervise the preparation of financial statements
- Supervise the monthly closing and annual statutory closing
- Oversee the calculation of tax provision for the entities of the group (5 European branches)
- Be the point of contact for external auditors
- Participate to ad hoc projects in finance
- 8 years' experience in a similar position for the banking sector
- A relevant managerial experience in mandatory
- Deep knowledge of banking accounting, Lux Gaap and IFRS
- Fluency in English is mandatory. French is an asset
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
Key position in a growing company