Event Manager Opportunity for Growing Firm with several European Offices
Are you motivated and passionate about Event Management in the workplace?
Love employee participation? Dynamic, forward-thinking attitude?
We are currently in need of a very international individual, working within event management sector, looking for a bigger role to promote and enable successful and anticipated events for a group of anything from 100-400 employees.
Working with all levels of staff for annual events, parties and team building, as well as arranging meetings and conferences for the senior leadership team, usually spread around Europe.
Mainly Luxembourg, UK, and the Netherlands, so travel might be expected at times, but all arranged in advance.
- Set-up and manage events, new employee programmes, annual parties and team building exercises for offices or as a company group
- Work with the employee-participation team to engage and implement
- Arrange budgets and report on KPI and deadlines
- Manage travel and accommodate event projects, A-Z function
- Work with internal and external bodies
- Ensure communication across the group is clear for events
Essentials to have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- (ideally with a relevant marketing, organisation degree or diploma)
- Dynamic, can-do attitude
- Bubbly adaptable personality
- Previous or Current Project Planning experience
- Open to some travel on the job
The firm has won several awards for business and has a great work like balance, as well as a great attitude to work and business.
You will join a really international and diverse workforce and get to know all the teams across the different offices. So really involved in the business, whether it’s the Christmas parties, Senior Management Team, or general office get together you’ll be getting to know everyone
Training will be provided but a quick learner with previous experience is required with great support from the Employee Engagement team.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to