- Manage and process email and other correspondence, as required, on behalf of the CEO.
- Manage appointments and meetings.
- Ensure records are easy to access, up to date, and that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Make travel arrangements.
- HR tasks
- Research new projects as required.
- Maintain and produce content for the intranet. Ensure processes are up to date and work correctly.
- Manage all social media accounts and content.
- Maintain and produce all content for the website. Manage the CMS. Liaise with hosting and content partners.
- Manage Newsletter mailing system and produce regular newsletter for distribution to customers.
- Maintain and continue to develop the CRM system. Ensure all content is up to date and run imports from company TMS. Produce weekly and monthly reports for management.
- Manage all contracts. Ensure all are uploaded to the CRM and hard copies kept up to date. Ensure information is deleted when necessary in line with GDPR rules and regulations. Produce monthly reports for management.
- Liaise with all press contacts and proactively send content for publication.
- Manage all awards content and publications.
- Manage all sponsorship requests and events.
- Manage all merchandise research, orders, inventory and distribution.
- Produce annual brochure, calendar and paper desk for distribution to customers. Liaise with all creative and printing partners in this regard.
- Manage all company events including trade shows, branch manager meetings, Christmas event, etc.
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years of executive management
- Bachelor’s degree in business and communication
- Excellent command of social networks
- Excellent administrative, organization and writing skills
- Bi-lingual in French and English with excellent writing skills in both languages, knowledge of German will be considered as a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office software
We offer a varied job within a professional, dynamic and human-sized organization. Please send your application via jobs.lu.