Be the liaise between the office in the UK and Luxembourg on all administrative duties.
A supermanco originally from the UK, setting-up an office in Luxembourg.
- Helping setting-up the office in Luxembourg: find an office, identify potential service providers, handle quotations etc
- Support on HR matters: collecting payroll information, help editing contracts, support on compensation and benefits policies etc
- Reception and high level service to guests and employees
- Assisting the Executive Management on a daily basis
- Preparing and follow-up of conference and meeting rooms
- Operating the company's main phone line
- Taking over secretarial tasks (e.g. correspondence, mail, office materials, drafting minutes etc.)
- Acting as point of contact for suppliers, craftsmen and courier services
- Reviewing employee expense reimbursement requests
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Legal, Finance or Economics
- 5 to 7 years of local similar professional experience
- Excellent presentation, great communication skills, strong organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be proactive
- Full fluency in both French and English (oral + written)
A salary package in liaise with experience and background.