BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Tax Advisory team, we are currently looking for a:
Experienced Tax Regulatory Services Consultant (m/f)
Tax Regulatory topics are becoming increasingly important in the Financial Sector. That is why we are looking for a motivated individual to join our Tax Advisory Department to work with tax professionals on all aspects handled by the Tax Regulatory Services team.
Your next challenge:
As an active member of our recognized national and international tax team, you will have the opportunity to work on all kind of tax regulatory matters (e.g. Qualified Intermediary regime, FATCA, Common Reporting Standard, Tax Reclaim).
In your role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build client relationships by conducting researches for clients, respond to client tax regulatory queries;
- Have a direct grasp and understanding of financial sector business by working at client’s premises;
- Prepare, review and submit tax returns and other automatic exchange of information reports to the tax authorities (e.g. U.S. and Luxembourg tax authorities);
- Participate to periodic review as member of the audit team;
- Be part of all aspects of Tax Regulatory projects;
- Contact with BDO’s local offices across the world to assist our clients on foreign legislation issues;
- Work within a dynamic team of experienced consultants.
- You have a Master’s degree in business administration, economics or law;
- You have 3 years’ experience in the financial sector or in an advisory/consulting firm;
- You are interested to work in and for an international tax environment, more specifically to provide services to the banking / financial services sectors;
- You are enthusiastic about developing your expertise in a field of tax regulatory services, a sector in full development (e.g. QI, FATCA, CRS, Tax Reclaim) and/or KYC AML rules with tax related flavor;
- You distinguish yourself in terms of your organizational skills, your flexibility, your team spirit and your attention to detail;
- You enjoy learning by doing;
- You are a customer and business partnership oriented person;
- You are MS Office literate;
- You are fluent in both English. German and French would be an advantage;
- You are ready to travel internationally if needed;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
If you are currently working abroad, relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn and Facebook!