Join an international Group having its HQ in Luxembourg, to manage an international portfolio of clients, and to develop new markets.
Our client is an international Group, which produces consumer goods under well know brands.
The Export Account Manager manages, for each dedicated market, all commercial, marketing, finance and contractual aspects. The main responsibilities are :
- Identify new markets and opportunities in a targeted region
- Find new clients and businesses
- Coordinate all the aspects of the business between the HQ and the local markets (submission forms, forecasts, product launch, product life cycle, legal aspects ...)
- Exchange closely with the other Customer teams about product specifications, purchase orders, deliveries and invoicing
- Ensure compliance at all time
- Exchange best practices between local markets
- Benchmark on market trends
You will report to the Head of International Sales.
After a Master degree graduate, you have at least 2 years experience in a similar position, dealing with international accounts in an international group.
Yous speak fluently English. French, German and Luxembourghish is a strong asset.