FA Manager | Senior Account ManagerLuxembourg
Manager – Senior Manager
Do you like to Supervise a team? Have an important role? Accountancy? Right now, we are actively looking for an experienced Manager – Senior Manager.
Manager – Senior Manager (report to the Team Leader)
Role based in: Luxembourg
Some duties of your job involve :
- Responsible for the preparation and the review of accounting administration, bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements.
- Liaise and interact with clients, other offices and client advisors in order to prepare the financial statements and other accounting related requests.
- Reviewing financial statements, investor reports, periodic reporting and supporting schedules for final issue.
- Building, mentoring and motivating a client servicing team with an emphasis on excellence.
- Mentor and coach (Associate / Senior) Accountants in relation to technical accounting points and workload management.
- Minimum of 6-7 years with strong expertise in Accountancy, Bookkeeping, Financial Statements.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong knowledge of Lux GAAP, IFRS (Consolidation is a plus), Real Estate or Private Equity funds.
- Good experience in coaching a team and reviewing its work.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance: ACCA qualification (or progressing).
- Travel Allowance.
- Competitive salary and package.
- 27 days of vacation.
- Lunch vouchers + Pension.
- Great growing possibility.
Our client is an industry leader in providing alternative fund services. They have an unparalleled international reach and great training opportunities. Our client is committed to professional development by giving the team immediate exposure to challenging work but also by forming global partnerships. You can learn and gain experience quickly.
If you want to join a reputable international company working on Private Equity and Real Estate, this is the right company for you!
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the Apply button bellow or send your application to