We are looking for a FATCA/CRS Specialist. His aim would be to cover all FATCA / CRS / QI aspects, ensure that the ID documentation is maintained and participate to the AML/KYC.
Our client is a major actor in the Luxembourgish Banking sector and a well renowned bank with a strong international exposure.
- Collect and analyse all the FACTA / CRS / QI documents on accounts openings.
- Coordination with the tax experts of the group to adapt and apply regulation update.
- Configure and ensure that client databases are up to date.
- Analyze the register to prepare the annual reporting for FATCA and CRS.
- Determine the identities of investors, current law and internal directives.
- Gather and performing first-level analysis on AML/KYC documentation.
- Checking that transactions are coherent with the AML legislation.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Finance.
- Strong knowledge of regulation: FATCA & CRS
- Good interest & knowledge in AML/ KYC
- Fluency in French and English.
- Join a dynamic department
- Develop your knowledge in an international bank
- Become a specialist in FATCA & CRS