FINANCE AVP REAL ESTATE (M/F)
Ensuring the delivery of high quality financial information and monitoring of day-to-day matters of the SPVs owned by the company.
- Assist external administrators / in house accountants with preparation of accounting entries, such as acquisitions, disposals and distributions;
- Quarterly review of accounting records;
- Manage the process of preparation of consolidated financial statements by an external service provider for the various top holding companies;
- Review of reporting packages;
- Consolidation of reporting packages per investment;
- Intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Working in a team to co-ordinate the (interim) audit process, liaising with local, group and global auditors to ensure that information is provided on a timely basis and that deadlines are met.
- Responsible for on boarding of new team members and application of the operating processes
- Assess training requirements to keep team members up to date with relevant requirements
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Asia and Luxembourg;
- Ad hoc project work.
The Candidate Profile:
- Minimum of 6 years' experience post qualification, preferably in Big 4 Real Estate, Investment Management Audit Practice or equivalent experience gained in industry;
- Graduated with a University degree in Accounting & Finance;
- Proficiency in IAS and IFRS is required
- Strong technical accounting and consolidation (Lux GAAP) skills are essential;
- A team player who can produce deliverables of a high quality;
- Focused on deadlines and timely delivery;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Working knowledge of Luxembourg tax structuring;
- Demonstrated reputation for excellence and achievement;
- Ability to work independently and to take on additional responsibilities;
- Strong working knowledge of Excel;
- Fluent in English with German/ Italian / Spanish being an advantage.
THE CLIENT :
Our client is a Real Estate Investment firm
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.