FINANCE DIRECTOR/ HEAD OF ACCOUNTING, INDUSTRIAL SECTOR (M/F)
THE ROLE :
Responsible for the efforts, results and success of the company's finance departement.
Provides financial advice and support to help the Chief Financial Officer of the Group make key decisions.
Your duties should be :
- Oversee, review and adhere to the budgets for each business departement
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Monitor cash flow, accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable and other financial transactions
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the faciliation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll,etc.
- Prepare standalone and consolidated official financial reports on a monthly and annual basis
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
- Contract auditing services to ensure compliance (LUX GAAP & IFRS)
- Create and maintain relationship with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions, legal counselors and auditors
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
- Work to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department
- Establish and implement a training program for new financ employees
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- University degree in accounting and/or finance, preferably prostgraduate
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in finance, in a similar position, preferably in a consumer goods
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal in at least English and French
- Excellent knowledge and working experience of SAP and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and leadership skills with at least 3 years management experience
- Integrity, honesty and superior attention to detail
THE CLIENT :
Our client is an international industrial company
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.