My client is intending to recruit a Property Manager to be based in Luxembourg, reporting into their UK office, responsible for supporting the European portfolio.
The role is to assist with operations, administration, financial analysis and capital management of the European portfolio.
Our client is a Real Estate asset manager, based in Luxembourg and UK.
The role will report to the UK based Asset Management team.
Here are the main responsibilities:
- Working with the broader team to develop strategic business plans for each property/asset
- Working with JV operating partners and property managers to develop, review, revise and approve property budgets and capital plans
- Having a key role in the preparation of annual operating plans and the approval and presentation to the Executive Committee
- Day-to-day operations
- Liaise closely with JV operating partners and property managers to monitor the execution of the business plan
- Service providers management and KPI reporting
- Monthly review of operating/service charge statements
- Responsibility for the management of the hard and soft services in the building
- Capex projects:
- Evaluate, recommend and manage capital improvement projects that will enhance the portfolio value
- Responsibility for supervision of capital works on tenant premises, incl. fit-outs and reinstatement
- Lease administration duties
- All statutory compliance
- Upholding required governance and compliance standards and protocols
- As determined, the preparation and presentation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio
- Providing updates and recommendations to board of directors
The successful candidate will have a background in building/facility management, with an emphasis on hard/soft service delivery as well as managing service providers and tenant relations.
- 3-6 years of commercial real estate experience
- Building Management background
- Hard & Soft service delivery management, with strong understanding on MEP, HVAC, FLS and HSE
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced excel modelling
- Financial modelling skills and a detailed understanding of ROI, IRR, DCF
- Understanding market dynamics
- Knowledge of Yardi
- The job will mostly be in English but another European language is a plus
Nice opportunity for candidate passionnated about analytics and Real Estate