Huxley is currently helping a real estate company in order to recruit a financial analyst.
Their future collaborator will have experience in corporate finance or audit and will be fluent in English and ideally German.
The group employs 20 collaborators in Luxembourg (accounting, treasury, tax, legal and asset management).
- Participate in asset management of real estate equity and debt investments across different European jurisdictions
- Prepare analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Work closely with the group's investment, tax, treasury, accounting and legal team,monitoring deal operations
- Create regular reporting deliverables and presentations for senior management (based in US, UK and France)
- Prepare asset annual budgets and business plans.
- Liaising with the deal team on a regular basis and helping them to structure investments in Luxembourg
- Ensuring and monitoring cash collections and payment
- Ensuring that all transactions are performed in compliance with group/company`s procedures and policies
- Liaising with External Auditors and completing all necessary reporting and investigation associated with financial reports and address any issues or auditor's recommendations raised
- Experience in finance within a big four company or an asset manager with demonstrated interest for real estate
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication skills in English, German is a strong added value.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are able to abide to tight deadline and are stress resistant.
- Team work is important for you
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage own time efficiently in order to comply diligently with internal and external deadlines
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting
- Salary paid on 12 months.
- Free lunch.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.