Company: China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd., Luxembourg Branch
Department: Finance & Accounting Department
Report to: Head of Finance & Accounting Department
- Preparing periodic reports to CMB HO, daily, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually.
- Preparing monthly VAT reports.
- Performing research on technical accounting issues and prepare accounting memos addressing non-routine transactions.
- Assisting on month end closing activities such as book fixed assets amortization, provision, etc.
- Assisting on annual audit matters, including internal audit, external audit, and HO audit.
- Assisting on monthly business analysis, budget monitoring analysis and performance evaluation of the Bank, etc.
- Assisting on assets and liabilities management, such as LCR, NSFR, RWA monitoring, etc.
- Supporting new products implementation, core system T24 enhancement.
- Bookkeeping for expenses, such as payment application review, invoice booking, budget reconciliation.
- Assisting in new system developments and implementations.
- Liaising with IT department in database building and reporting automation.
- Drafting and updating the FA department’s procedures and manuals.
- In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the company’s business.
- Experience: About 3-5 years’ work experience related to finance analyze or data analyze in the financial sector.
- Knowledge in T24 Temenos and FRS (One-SumX), SAGE will be an additional asset.
- Wide knowledge or good understanding of finance, statistic, business analysis.
- Knowledge of Luxembourg VAT and the tax-related matter will be an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Chinese native level speaker, Fluent in English, Capability of French (spoken and written) will be a strong asset.
- Master degree, major in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Finance/accounting.
- CFA qualification is an additional asset.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and cut-off times.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a high level of self-motivation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-culture environment, and be able to coordinate and communicate with deferent departments and with external parties.
- Proactive and problem-solving skill, and demonstrating good judgment.