Would you like to be part of an international Asset Management company? Do you want to get the chance to bring to the fore your dual skills and work in a challenging environment with corporate finance and business advisors? Then this position is made for you!
This expanding Asset Manager is specialized in Alternative Investment Funds, fundraise and strategic advisory and operate in various sectors such as financial sector, real estate, retail, and a lot more!
The person need to be comfortable as well with financial analysis as corporate finance.
This is your opportunity to participate and to benefit from this Asset Manager: you will enhance your skills and build your professional network.
Financial Analyst - Tasks:
- Determine the value of private equity and real estate investments
- Analyse financial statements and build independent valuation models
- Investment and post investment review : financial analysis, financial modelling and valuation
- Taking an active part in client meetings and presentations
Financial Analyst - Profile:
- Bachelor or master degree in a related field (finance, corporate finance, ...!)
- Fluent in English and French (any other language is a plus)
- Analytical and organised mind
- Autonomous and high attention to detail
Financial Analyst - Offer:
- Salary up to 70 k depending on profile
- Very competitive package
- Career opportunities
- Challenging position, missions and environment
€60,000.00 - €70,000.00 /year