If you are an experienced financial crime compliance specialist, with great experience of compliance issues relevant to a UCITS Management Company, we have a superb opportunity for you. Our client seeks an experienced financial crime compliance professional to undertake a dynamic role within their Luxembourg business’ Financial Crime Compliance team.
In this role you will:
- Report to the Head of Financial Crime Compliance, (FCC) ensuring that the team provides effective FCC support to the business
- Work closely with the MLRO to support Conducting Officers and Fund Directors
- Undertake gap analyses of new regulations against current policy, and work to ensure the relevant procedures are up to date
- Undertake compliance oversight activities of third party service providers, and ensure that their standards of compliance are to standard (TA, distributors, fund management)
- Ensure the compliance monitoring plan is to standard and contribute to compliance reports
- Ensure that the Financial Crime Compliance team’s oversight capability is strong, and provides appropriate guidance to the relevant governance committee
- Provide management reporting
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience at a financial crime spanning at least at least 3, ideally 4 -6 years’ experience
- Experience in a UCITS ManCo in Luxembourg
- An excellent understanding of the obligations of a ManCo under Chapter 15 of the Luxembourg Law of 17 December 2010
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work independently and alongside other key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, confidence and an ability to drive a compliance culture within the business, working with the business to minimise compliance risk
- Excellent English and another European language
- Analytical & reporting skills
If you are interested in this position, and want to know more, please apply as a priority!
We handle all applications in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working solely in the Luxembourg market for a decade. With market-leading expertise, our director has over 18 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at email@example.com
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 207 871 9020, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.