Assistant manager - Financial Crime Compliance
You will assist the Head of FCC to deliver the following:
- Support Global Asset Management team in the development of its businesses
- Assistance to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)' mission to the Funds Directors, and Conducting Officers
- Organization and follow-up of Compliance oversight of the outsourced activities of Central Administration, during performance / reliance review, and make sure local regulations, Laws, Circulars and Group procedures in respect of AML/KYC / Sanctions, country risk profiles, are undertaken by the third party service providers,
- Ensure appropriate due diligence of distributors and investment managers is undertaken in line with Funds requirements and those of the Group.
- Follow-up of the Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Contribution to the updating of the Company's procedures manual including analysis and implementation of ad hoc policies on topical regulatory matters relating to the activities of the Company/the Funds;
- Contribution to the preparation of quarterly and annual Compliance reports;
- Active collaboration in the ongoing training of the Company's employees;
- Support business gap analysis activities for new or changed rules and regulations within the company, and review adherence to all relevant laws, regulations as well as the internal group policies.
- Provide reporting / KPIs on FCC related activities
- Reporting to line management of all FCC issues identified
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Bachelor or Master degree in law, banking or an equivalent thereof.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Compliance.
- Proven experience of ManCo business within Luxembourg
- Thorough understanding of the Luxembourg regulatory system in relation to asset management and funds.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including independence of mind, confidence and ability to interact with business representatives at all times, be solution focused and commercially aware.
- Ability to work autonomous and deliver high quality work, also under time pressure.
- Innovative in addressing and formalising solutions to address regulatory and internal control weaknesses that present compliance or reputational risk.
- Proven analytical and reporting skills with the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning potentially delivering unwelcome messages to mitigate the banks risks.
- Ability and drive to raise standards and make an impact on the compliance culture across the businesses.
- Effectively and readily apply technical knowledge, skills and experience, independently and as part of team.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and spoken. Knowledge of any other European language, in particular French, is an advantage
Our client is the Management Company of a prestigious group.