EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
EY Advisory operates as the most globally integrated firm across all our geographical areas. Through our industry-focused approach and worldwide reach, we help clients manage risk, improve performance and sustain the results.
Our Financial Services Advisory Department focuses on wealth & asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity to provide Advisory services in the areas of Performance Improvement, Risk and IT to Financial Services organizations in Luxembourg and in EMEIA.
In order to support the growth of our Financial Services Advisory Department, we are currently looking to recruit:
Financial Engineer Junior Consultant (m/f)
Our Financial Engineer Consultants are part of a dedicated international network of quantitative analysts and business professionals with practical knowledge from banking, investment management and insurance knowledge.
• Valuing OTC vanilla derivatives and structured products in support of the audit team and/or external clients
• Performing review and/or validation of market risk models in use at management companies in Luxembourg and European banks
• Developing derivative valuation tools
• You hold a Master’s degree or equivalent certificate in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance or similar.
• You have solid programming skills (C++, VBA, etc.).
• You have good knowledge of exotic and structured derivatives.
• You have strong business analysis skills and ability to exercise judgment.
• You have excellent client focus and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients and team.
• You have excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
• You are willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis.
• You are Fluent in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage.