Our Financial Services Advisory Department focuses on wealth & asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity to provide Advisory services in the areas of Performance Improvement, Risk and IT to Financial Services organizations in Luxembourg and in EMEIA.
Financial Engineer Junior Consultant (m/f)
Our Financial Engineer Consultants are part of a dedicated international network of quantitative analysts and business professionals with practical knowledge from banking, investment management and insurance knowledge.
- Valuing OTC vanilla derivatives and structured products in support of the audit team and/or external clients
- Performing review and/or validation of market risk models in use at management companies in Luxembourg and European banks
- Developing derivative valuation tools
To qualify for the role you must have
- You hold a Master’s degree or equivalent certificate in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance or similar.
- You have solid programming skills (C++, Matlab, VBA).
- You have good knowledge of exotic and structured derivatives.
- You have strong business analysis skills and ability to exercise judgment.
- You have excellent client focus and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients and team.
- You have excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- You are willing to learn and develop yourself on an ongoing basis.
You are Fluent in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.