KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. With over 1,700 people, we are one of the country’s leading firms, providing a full range of audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors. To support our growth we are currently seeking a: Financial Product Analyst in the iNAV (Business) Team.
Role and Responsibilities:
iNAV is an innovative Data&Analytics tool developed in-house by KPMG Luxembourg to provide specialized services in the areas of portfolio valuation and investment fund benchmarking. Due to its success and rapid growth, iNAV services are now used globally within the KPMG network to provide clients with a broad range of analytical reports. As a Financial Product Analyst in the iNAV Business Team, you will be in a specialist role taking care not only of operational but also commercial activities. You will:
- Perform NAV Analytics, portfolio valuation analytics and the other iNAV deliverables.
- Research and analyze financial market data using premium financial data vendors such as Bloomberg, Reuters, or IHS Markit.
- Produce internal and external client business presentation.
- Collaborate with the Data&Analytics team on a daily basis to investigate on potential data quality issue.
- Assist the Development and the Project Team on more specific tasks.
As the Perfect Candidate:
- You hold a university degree in either Finance, Economics or another quantitative subject.
- You display a good knowledge of financial instruments, such as equities, bonds or securitizations as well as of derivatives, such as futures/forwards, options or swaps.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel); programming capacities will be considered as an asset.
- You display a basic knowledge of the Investment Fund industry and especially the Luxembourgish environment.
- You are fluent in English; fluency in French or German will be considered as an asset.
- You have strong organizational skills and you are able to work efficiently, accurately and effectively in a multi-cultural team.
- You are a quick learner with a proactive attitude.
Does it sound like you? The iNAV team is looking forward to meeting you!