As Financial Reporting Manager, you will oversee the preparation of the financial reporting (including financial statements and other board reports) and schedules to support analysis and disclosures. You will oversee the annual audit for Luxembourg and various branches.
My client is an International Insurance Company which is developing the activities of its finance department.
- Oversee the preparation of the financial reporting (including financial statements and other board reports) and schedules to support analysis and disclosures.
- Oversee the annual audit for Luxembourg and various branches.
- Oversee the preparation of the group reporting and schedules to support analysis and disclosures.
- Review accounting entries and maintain the local accounting books.
- Review various balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in the development of new internal and external financial reports.
- Document processes and procedures to support the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of CAA annual and quarterly reporting as well as other Luxembourg requirements.
- Work alongside the Finance department in Luxembourg, the UK and the US to ensure existing data is used consistently and efficiently.
- Manage a small team of financial reporting officers and analysts.
- At least 6 years of experience in relation with the Luxembourg insurance sector in a financial department
- A first experience in a Big4 is an asset
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of LuxGAAP.
- Join an international insurance company
- Manage your own team and share your knowledge
- Be a real support for the CFO