EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
EY Advisory operates as the most globally integrated firm across all our geographical areas. Through our industry-focused approach and worldwide reach, we help clients manage risk, improve performance and sustain the results.
Our Financial Services Advisory Department focuses on asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity to provide Advisory services in the areas of Performance Improvement, Risk and IT to financial services organizations in Luxembourg and in EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa).
In order to support the growth of our Financial Services Advisory Department,we are currently looking to recruit:
Financial Services Experienced Robotics Process Automation Senior Consultant (m/f)
In response to strong market demand, we are looking for creative minds to take ownership for the deployment of emerging new technologies.
This role requires good business acumen, excellent analytical skills and strong programming skills that will help businesses identify automation opportunities and deliver financial benefits to the clients.
In your role as a Senior Consultant you will have the opportunity to work on the following activities:
- Identification and assessment of potential processes for RPA and analytics solutions
- Collection of business requirements in cooperation with process SMEs
- Process preparation for Robotics solution (process redesign, gap and waste identification)
- Analysis of complex client data and assistance to clients on business decisions
- Delivery of RPA solutions
- Coordination of agile project workstreams
- Support to junior resources
We’re looking for people with the following profile:
- 3-4 years of experience
- You hold a Master’s degree or equivalent certification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, engineering or other appropriate academic majors
- You are interested in the connection between IT and Process Improvement / re-engineering
- Experience with RPA implementations including strategy design, business case development, governance and risk
- Knowledge of RPA Tools (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UIPath) and advanced programming skills (VBA, SQL)
- You are interested in process and system efficiency, IT controls, transforming the way technology supports organizations to increase their performance and maximize their return on investment
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several tasks
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You are willing to collaborate with Industry clients, with a high drive for client focused results
- You have sharp analytical abilities, with an enquiring mind willing to learn new skill sets
- You are willing to travel internationally to meet client needs.
- You are fluent in English. French and/or German would be preferable with any other language being an advantage.