Line of ServiceAdvisory
SpecialismData and Analytics Technologies
Job Description & SummaryA career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support clients core business functions by deploying applications that enable their people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Client Services team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure for our clients, developing and enhancing client applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for clients to drive strategic business growth.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Financial Services Consulting department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
PwC Advisory has strong IT Consulting practices and is continuously looking to reinforce these with professionals involved in IT governance, IT processes improvements, IT transformation projects, SOA, Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Interoperability or Privacy.
As an IT Transformation Consultant (m/f), you will:
- Assist clients in the Financial Services industry in Luxembourg, mainly for the Banking and Investment Fund business;
- Document and review business processes to translate business needs into technical requirements (functional and non-functional);
- Take part in IT transformation projects related to systems implementations (PMO, process design, requirements definition, parameterization, test management, data migration, delivery management, change management and training);
- Assist on CIO initiatives that support and enable their business growth agenda;
- Support our clients on their Enterprise Information Management initiatives;
- Evaluate established and fast growing technologies in order to identify the opportunities for our clients.
- You hold a Master's degree in engineering, computer sciences, management or equivalent or you are a final-year student looking for an internship;
- An experience in the Financial Services will be considered as an advantage;
- You have capabilities to work in English and French and/or German environment;
- You are willing to learn and develop.
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2019