Financial & Valuation Officer - (m/f)
While Talantlers offers talent attraction solutions to Luxembourg companies, we are currently mandated by a reputed PE/M&A Boutique to identify and recruit 2 Financial & Valuation Officers for SME business line.
Your main missions:
- Support partners in preparing all market analysis for the identification of investment /advisory targets
- Preparation of all valuation work in relation with identified targets at pre-sales stage
- Identify risks and mitigating measures on some identified targets
- Support partners in performing non-financial due diligences
- Coordinate, review and challenge the work performed by external providers on financial due diligences
- Prepare all post-operation follow-up reports for the management
- Participate to business meetings with clients / targets CEOs
- Master degree in Finance/Accounting or Business school diploma.
- 2-5 years of similar experience in a financial institution or in a Big4.
- First exposure to valuation technics & models
- Fluent in English. Any other language is considered an asset.
- Structured working style, methodical approach, self-motivated and committed.
- Capacity to work in a small company and in complete autonomy
- Excellent sense of organization, rigorous and reliable with project management skills
- At ease in working with tight deadlines and in a changing environment.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial way of thinking.