We are currently recruiting for a National Account Manager to develop strategic partnerships with UK customers through implementation of joint plans and achievement of financial growth.
The NAM, reporting to the Sales Director UK, will be based in Luxembourg, and will be responsible for the turnover, margin and profit of a number of UK retailers.
- Take on a strategic and operational role with significant P&L responsibility.
- Keep in line with the corporate strategy.
- Deliver sales, trade investment and profit targets.
- Develop and implement annual business plans.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with a focus on successful NPD.
- Develop and implement joint promotional plans to boost sales.
- Form a strong relationship with Marketing to develop and boost in-store brand awareness.
- Work closely with Marketing, Logistics and Finance to develop and execute tailor made activities.
- Provide forecast in line with target and budget expectations.
- Keep internal teams (Management, Marketing, Logistics, Finance) up to date with key developments in the accounts.
We are looking for a talented and passionate British FMCG National Account Managers with the skills and experience below:
- University Degree in Management, Marketing, Economics or related disciplines
- At least 5 years working experience in Sales, of which at least 3 years as NAM in UK, with a FMCG company. Previous experience with chilled or (even better) dairy products will be highly appreciated. Additional experience in Marketing or Trade Marketing is also welcome.
- Exceptional commercial awareness and experience along with a track record of successful results and tangible achievements.
- Understand consumer insights, analyze data and prepare reports and presentations.
- Excellent relationship builder with solid communication and negotiation skills.
- Attitude to results orientation, problem solving and enthusiasm.
- Forecasting & Data & trend analysis skills.
- Proficient in Windows, MS Office and Digital environments.
- Travel from Luxembourg to UK (up to 50%) will be required.
If you are interested by this position, please apply with the reference LU782415 or contact Géraldine Pimentel Spies for more information.