We are currently expanding our development team by several engineers.
Are you interested in BIG data, in search technology, in mass-data analysis or machine learning? Do you like to code in Java using open-source software? Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative IT companies in Luxembourg?
As a member of our Talkwalker Web Development Team, you will:
- Build, develop and refine our core technologies
- Participate in continuous R&D work for our machine learning algorithms
- Constantly work on diverse and challenging new functionalities (detection of duplicates, sentiment, events, trends, automatic translation of text, content extraction, clustering, image classification and brand detection, ...)
- Let your work be seen by more than 600 paying clients and more than 100.000 free users
- Be able to influence business and product delivery in a flexible company structure
- Work together with Data, the search and the Takwalker team
We are looking for you:
- You have fun and experience in programming complex software technologies
- You have strong Java development skills
- You create stable, reliable and maintainable code
- You have good algorithm and data structure knowledge
- You are creative, self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done.
What we offer:
- Outstanding development team and great company atmosphere where you can personally grow
- Monthly developer talks
- Yearly paid attendance to a conference of your choice related to your work. (e.g. Elasticon in San Francisco)
- Competitive salary package, flexible hours
- Additional benefits: free drinks, meal vouchers, weekly company lunches/drinks, monthly events (laser game, ice skating, ...)
- VISA sponsorship for successful candidates if required
Talkwalker is a listening and analytics company that empowers over 1,600 brands and agencies to optimize the impact of their communication efforts. The company provides businesses with an easy-to- use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. Talkwalker’s state-of- the-art social media analytics platform monitors and analyzes online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages. The company is headquartered in Luxembourg and has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt and Singapore, with a total headcount of over 220 employees. For more information, please visitwww.talkwalker.com