Currently we are looking for a (m/f) Front-End Software Engineer with 2 to 5 years of hands-on project experience.
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
As a Front-End Software Professional, you will work on large scale projects from A-Z where you will develop together with your team mobile and desktops applications for medium to large business cross industry.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Design, code and test software
• Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security & performance and provide proper code documentation
• Implement configuration changes to packaged software applications to meet business process requirements
• Document and assist in defining the functional and technical requirements of the application
• Create, execute and document tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
• Maintain and repair applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
• Promote reusable components to the technical architecture team
• A Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or professional experience in this field
• Professional experience in Modern Web Architectures design including client/API architecture
• Professional working experience in Designing and development experience for multimodal applications: web, mobile
• 2+ years of professional working experience in Node.js, React, and AngularJS
• Professional working experience in Agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and automated testing (behavior, unit, integration testing) experience
• Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows: Git, Github, Jira, Jenkins, light weight architecture, microservices
• Experience in any of the following languages or technologies: Java, R, or Python
• Verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com