Our different IT teams take care of various aspects around the analysis of the large volume of data that we constantly process - to provide our customers with the best solution to fulfill their needs. We crawl, process, analyze, enrich and search public data (speech, video, and text) with the help of modern Machine Learning technology, store the results in a manner structured for efficient use by our applications, and visualize it in the Talkwalker solution which our clients use to answer their questions.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Build, develop and refine our core Talkwalker Analytics product
- Participate in continuous R&D work for our Talkwalker platform
- Let your work be seen by more than 2000 paying clients and more than 100.000 free users
- Be able to influence business and product delivery in a flexible company structure
- Work together with Data, the search and the machine learning team
- You are passionate about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems
- Familiarity with data structures, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you’re building
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision. You have fun and experience in programming complex software technologies
- Typescript and React are central to our front-end development, still angularjs is part in our code base
- A combination of open-source and internal technologies that suit the problems at hand
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Gradle, Grunt and Githlab
- Outstanding development team and great company atmosphere where you can personally grow
- Monthly developer talks
- Yearly paid attendance to a conference of your choice related to your work. (e.g. Elasticon in San Francisco)
- Competitive salary package, flexible hours
- Additional benefits: free drinks, meal vouchers, weekly company lunches/drinks, monthly events (laser game, ice skating, ...)
- VISA sponsorship for successful candidates if required
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organization, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.