Functional Analyst Credits Finacle
Do clients rely on your impressive ability to define and implement innovative solutions that transform valuable results? Or perhaps you’ve become the go-to thought leader for information systems within the Banking domain? If driving the business and functional requirements of large-scale projects are within your DNA, Accenture may be the perfect place to progress your career.
We are currently looking for a Functional Analyst in Technology Financial Services for our office in Brussels. As a Functional Analyst within Technology Financial Services, you work within an Accenture project team at top Belgian and multinational companies. You take over delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects in banks with a strong focus on the credits domain.
Within your Accenture team, you structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of core banking software packages with a clear focus on the credits domain. Together with the client you define the business requirements and envision what’s coming and progress of what’s ahead. You assist the client by organizing workshops, and you support them in identifying and classifying gaps with regards to the software packages. Moreover, you translate the requirements into detailed functional designs drawing your perspectives combined with your technology, process (specifically on credit servicing) and strategy skills. You also participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements. Finally, you coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external).
• University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related study with a strong IT affinity;
• Previous experience of 5 to 10 years in banking;
• Functional knowledge on Credits domain is a must (Corporate loans is a plus)
• Sound credit servicing process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability;
• Affinity with IT, ideally knowledge of e.g. Java, xml;
• Profound knowledge and experience with the Finacle core banking solution is required
• Knowledge and experience in other core banking solutions like Oracle Flexcube or Temenos T24 is an asset
• Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory, Dutch and/or French is an asset;
• Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
• Team player;
• Commercial spirit;
• Result oriented;
• Ability to deliver high quality work on time;
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.