Are you a Functional Analyst with more than 2 years of experience?
Then this would be a great opportunity for you to join an international and multicultural company like Synechron. We are a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, we are looking for a new talent:
What would be your mission?
You will interface between end-users and IT professionals in order to develop the requirements of mission critical business services and IT applications, to test them and to participate in their implementation.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Review, analyze and comment business requirements.
- Prepare and describe the impacts on other projects, business processes and systems.
- Create detailed functional and systems requirements
- Delivery of Functional Acceptance Criteria.
- Produce, document, perform and validate test cases.
- Prepare and support customer training.
- Presentations to end users about functional matters.
- Write test approach document.
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification or experience.
- 2 or 3 years of experience in a financial institution back-office, or as analyst in the securities industry.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Team player with a positive and pro-active attitude.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in challenging projects with continuous learning opportunities.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development).
- We customize your training to fit your career path!
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality in a dynamic and collaborative environment punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.