KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our Clients, People and Communities. We are looking for a Functional Business Analyst to join the Audit Innovation Team.
Audit Innovation is a growing team within the Audit practice. Audit lies in the middle of an ever-changing environment and new technologies are now mature enough to disrupt the whole profession.
The Audit Innovation team leads innovation within the practice and supports the different Audit departments in their efforts towards digitalization and automation.
To support the increasing number of concrete ongoing projects, the team is looking for 2 Functional Business Analyst to increase its capacity.
The roles and responsibilities
• Elicit, document and validate the business requirements and business rules that meet business needs and are compliant with the industry standards and regulations;
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions;
• Be a constant support for the Project Manager in the interactions with the internal and external stakeholders:
• Participate and/or support the Testers during the User Acceptance Testing phase;
• Deliver user guides and training to support the adoption and usage of the products by the end-users;
• Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions.
As a BA, you will be responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
The perfect candidate
• B.Sc. or M.Sc in Computer Science Technology, Mathematics or Statistics; Economics, Finance, Accounting or Auditing;
• Know-how of waterfall and agile delivery methodologies;
• Demonstrates good writing skills and is able to prepare documents for development teams;
• Has a sound knowledge of audit tools, procedures and related current issues;
• Has an innovative approach and is technology driven;
• Loves to solve problems and thinks outside of the box;
• Quick learner with an appetite for innovative technologies such as Data & Analytics, artificial intelligence, cognitive technologies and robotics ;
• Good time management, consensus creation, and moderation skills;
• Has a perfect command of English (spoken and written). Any other language is an asset.
You are an effective team player and able to demonstrate strong organizational, multi-tasking, and assertiveness skills? Then, don’t be shy and dare to apply!
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to interact effectively and in diplomatic manner across all levels of the organization.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.