FUND ACCOUNTANT – BOUTIQUE SERVICE PROVIDER – AB246
Greenfield is pleased to be working with a boutique service provider which provides a full range of services in the alternative investment industry. To face the growth of the activity, our client is now looking to hire a Fund Accountant to strengthen their team. The right candidate will have a first experience in a similar environment. This is an interesting opportunity for someone who is a young graduated, who is flexible, dynamic and willing to adapt.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Be involved in client onboarding process
- Prepare and review fee calculations, management fees, administration fees
- Review of capital calls, distributions, rebalances,…
- Prepare and organise AGM’s, EGM’s
- Escalate fund accounting issues
- Liaise with investment managers and third parties
- Liaise with clients
- Be part of ad hoc projects
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or equivalent
- A first relevant experience either in accounting or audit
- Fluent in English is essential
- Proactive, independent and internationally minded
- Eye for detail and the flexibility to respond and adapt to changes
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to Antoine Boone by applying online.
Greenfield is a Luxembourg recruitment agency specializing in the Finance & Accounting and Legal sectors. Offering superior results through its modular approach, Greenfield makes the recruitment process faster and easier.