Fund Accountant - Real Estate | Fund Accountant - Top Asset ManagerLuxembourg
Great opportunity to work in the Real Estate industry at a highly reputable firm!
Fund Accountant - Real Estate
Are you a qualified accountant?
A client of mine is currently recruiting to fill the role of Fund Accountant. This is a great opportunity to work as part of an asset management company focussed in real estate. The client is a small company, so there is the chance to work in small teams with an opportunity to shine as you are more exposed to the whole accounting process as all funds are domiciled in Luxembourg.
The responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a small team on niche real estate funds at a top asset manager
- Review and prepare yearly and quarterly reports
- Preparation of accounting entries and bank reconciliations and month end closing procedures
- Submit and liaise with local audit officers to aid the auditing process
- Complete special projects directed by the controller
- Provide any assistance to the controller
This candidate requires:
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Working experience of IFRS
- At least 1 year of experience working in Luxembourg
- The company will be able to provide support for ACCA studies allowing you to be promoted to assistant manager and then onto senior controller
- Get to work at a top asset manager allowing you to be a part of some of the largest deals
- Work at a company that provides a great opportunity to work in a leading domicile for investment funds
- Increased exposure to niche real estate funds
Please get in touch today with Sam